Finally, an apron as vibrant as the culture and flavor you're cooking up. Inspired by La Isla. Made in NYC.
- Manufactured in partnership with the workwear icons at Tilit
- 25% of proceeds to support positive change in the hospitality workplace via Drive Change
- Made with a super durable, easily washable, wrinkle free cotton blend that's both beautiful to the touch and ready for anything
- Two pockets in the perfect places (chest & hip)
- Adjustable neck strap so everybody fits in
Why it’s better: A classic chef's apron in uniquely vibrant colors. Made in NYC in partnership with the hospitality workwear icons at Tilit.
Material: Super durable, washable, wrinkle-free cotton/poly blended fabric
Dimensions: Width: 27", Length: 33", Waist Strap: 39", Neck Strap: Max: 35.25" Min: 20"
Care: 1. Wash: Cold water and low heat / air dry works best. 2. No bleach! No really! Please don't bleach the aprons as you'll wash away that beautiful color.